[mac4theblind] Re: IOS and Bluetooth GPS

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 15:02:56 -0700

Here ya go.  and the'res other proof as well, but we'll see in september what
happens.

http://www.techspot.com/news/45658-apple-may-discontinue-two-ipod-models-or-entire-line-soon.html
 If apple's whole ipod line is axed then teh only option will have to be a bt
receiver in the ipad or what ever will come out in september.

Take care.