[mac4theblind] I NEED YOUR HELP URGENTLY FROM SADAM AHME

  • From: sadam ahmed <sadamahmed1992@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 03:23:14 +0300

Hello ,
  I 'm sure you are okay. Apology for contacting you in this manner.Sorry I
didn't inform you about my trip to England. It was an urgent
business/seminar trip. I'm stranded in serious mess here in UK.It is not
easy to be stranded abroad. I was attacked on my way to the hotel I lodged,
although I wasn't hurt because I complied immediately by surrendering all my
properties to the criminals.My mobile phone and luggage were stolen. My
Credit Cards and some other vital documents were inside my luggage. I have
called my credit card company to blocked all my cards.I have also been to
the embassy to report the case.The embassy promised to take the necessary
measures. Aside these, I need to sort out some vital issues including my
bills.Please I want to ask you for a favor.I need financial assistance
urgently. I would like you to help me with 1,150GBP.I will refund you with
interest upon my arrival back home.If you can't be able to send me the whole
1,150GBP,please,send any amount you can afford.I am in urgent need of Money
to sort myself out.Due to the time difference,i will not be online to reply
to any question.Please,believe my messages and do not ignore it.It is not a
spam or virus message.I am in a critical situation here.Send me any money
using western union money transfer.Find a nearest outlet and send me some
money to my name and address below.

           DETAILS NEEDED FOR THE MONEY TRANSFER..

 Name: SADAM AHME
 Address: 79 Lauriston Place,Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh
EH3 9, United Kingdom

 I appreciate your help and kindness. Please get back to me via my email
with the MTCN once you transfer the money. By tomorrow morning,i will be
able to receive it here in
UK.Many thanks in advance. thanks and regards, SADAM.