[mac4theblind] Re: How do I make it to where when I play a song, it doesn't automatically go to Itunes

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 08:52:19 -0400

I'm not certain I follow you.  You are not a slave to tunes.  It's the other
way round.  I don't know of anything it does that I cannot control.

On May 12, 2012, at 7:52 AM, Tracy Duffy wrote:

Well, I still don't like it, even after much advice given here. I don't oike
any program though that does things I don't want it to do and doesn't give me
any choice about it. It's ok with me that so many love the program, just
letting her know that at least one other person agrees with her view. (smile)