[mac4theblind] Re: Hoping someone can help me with a home sharing question

  • From: "JULIO PEREZ" <jcperez11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 21:08:30 -0400

I'm having a similar problem with getting home sharing to work with a
similar setup. I have home sharing turned on in the iTunes Advanced Menu and
it lists my Apple ID there. What am I to do on the iPhone side?
I have the proper network activated but the library options do not appear
when I look through the phones iPod contents. What am I missing?