[mac4theblind] Re: Getting rid of the trackpad

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 15:50:15 -0400

    Yes, the gesture is clockwise to turn on and counter clockwise to turn off.
 Also, this is only for trackpad commander.  You have to go into system
preferences to disable the trackpad entirely as far as I am aware.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION