[mac4theblind] Garage band Automation troubles continue

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 23:47:02 -0700

Well after a lot of googling I found this might not be accessible with voice
over. I want to be able to do this to make it easier. I don't' want to create a
2  measure project as that would suck big time and not be practical ad I'd have
to paste it in after exporting the track. does not make much sense. Here is an
article on how I found to do it. If someone can please tell me how I can do
this with the keyboard I'd be grateful.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/169218/fine_control_over_garagebands_master_tempo.html