[mac4theblind] Re: Downloading with a Mac

  • From: Tracy Duffy <tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 19:08:20 -0400

Maybe I'm wrong here, but by default all downloads go into the downloads folder
in your home folder. I didn't know you could tell it to put them any placeelse.
At one time, when I downloaded files from BARD they automatically unzipped when
they downloaded to the Mac, but that is no longer happening. I still have to
open them with the unarchiver now and then copy them to my card. Maybe someone
else can or will tell you different.

tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx
                        2 Chronicles 20, 21B: "Give thanks to God, his faithful
love endures forever."