[mac4theblind] Re: Can't turn on home sharing on a Mac Mini

  • From: "Frank Ventura" <Frank.Ventura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 21:01:45 -0400

OK, I tried setting up a completely new user account and got the exact
same results. No problem logging into the account but still when I try
to activate home sharing under the advanced menu the create home share
button still is dimmed. I seriously think something inside ITunes itself
is broken. Is there a means of reinstalling ITunes? I have done that
with third party apps but not Apple apps.
Frank