[mac4theblind] Re: Can I make ringtones for my I phone using garage band?

  • From: Marcy Weinberg <marcy.weinberg1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 16:49:45 -0400

You can make ring tones right in iTunes.  Go to google and type in, "How to
make ring tones in iTunes."

Marcy

On May 17, 2012, at 4:31 PM, Jenny Keller wrote:

I know this is a question that kind of teeters on the edge of Mac and IOS, but
I need to know.

Can I buy a song from Itunes, then cut it down to 30 seconds using Garage Band.

I've never used that ap before, so if so, someone will have to work with me, or
at least tell me, step by step how to do it.

thanks in advance.

Marcy
marcy.weinberg1@xxxxxxxxx