[mac4theblind] Re: Boom Makes Your Mac Speakers Go Up To 11 | TechCrunch

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 21:06:15 -0400

    If I actually hear back from them, I will.  It's very unsettling when all
sounds go.  I don't use my Braille Note often as a display, so I didn't have
that option.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION