[mac4theblind] Re: Apple to reject Mac App Store apps using hotkeys starting June 1?

  • From: Daniel McGee <venables134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 21:51:38 +0100

Sarah thank you for spotting this! I have written to them as well. Providing
the link and saying that it could limit VO users! I don't really know in what
fashion but just nearly echoing what others said.

I think this should also be forwarded to the Mac visionaries list so that more
people can protest!

Daniel