[mac4theblind] Re: Apple releases Logic Pro and Express updates

  • From: "Christohper-Mark Gilland" <cgilland1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 09:37:15 -0400

That's correct.

It is accessible to a point, but not really enough to be usable in a primarywork professional environment.

I actually just went through Christopher Geissler from

http://www.sweetwater.com

and got me ProTools. It is way more user friendly for the blind, and a lot of us blind people have directly worked with Avid to make it such.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>