[mac4theblind] Re: Apple TV mailing list?

  • From: Tracy Duffy <tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 16:32:53 -0500

Please forgive me if this is a totally dumb question but I know nothing about
the Apple TV. If a person uses one of these TVs do you need to have cable, or
does this connect to the internet or just how do they work? Thanks.

tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx
                        2 Chronicles 20, 21B: "Give thanks to God, his faithful
love endures forever."