[mac4theblind] Re: An old-school fix for a new Mac problem

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 09:47:52 -0700

You cannot use single user mode with vo, but I suggested on another list if you
have a dynamic coil you can place it on the outside of the computer where the
hd is and run the command that you brailled down or put in to a tape recorder.
I've done such things in the past and annoying as it is it works.