[mac4theblind] Re: AT&T Is Trying To Cheat iPhone 4S Buyers Out Of Unlimited Data Plans, Here's How To Keep Yours

  • From: Paul Henrichsen <pfhj2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 21:32:08 -0700

From what I hear, this isn't true at all. My daughter just upgraded to a 4S and
her unlimited data plan is still in effect.
I don't think that AT&T are any more thieves or scoundrels any more than are
verizon or anhy other company. They are all in it to make money, not to please
you.
AT&T is the only company, by the way, that has roll over minutes and that
allows you to call any other mobile phone for free.
I don't see verizon doing that.
I think that before you make such blanket statements, you had better do your
research first.