[mac4theblind] Re: ADDING A PRINTER!!!

  • From: John Panarese <tvii@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 23:05:30 -0400

    I have a similar problem with an HP PSC 2400 all in one scanner.    I
can't find it with the Mac, even though it's on my network and everything
else sees it.  I'm not sure why.

Managing Director
Technologies for the Visually Impaired, Inc.
9 Nolan Court
Hauppauge, NY 11788
Tel/Fax, (631) 724-4479
Email, tvii@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Internet, http://www.tvi-web.com

AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS FOR PORTSET SYSTEMS LTD, COMPSOLUTIONS VA, PREMIER
ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGIES, INDEX, PAPENMEIER, REPRO-TRONICS, PULSEDATA,
DUXBURY, DANCING DOTS, ROBOTRON, AND OTHER PRODUCTS FOR THE BLIND AND
VISUALLY IMPAIRED