[mac4theblind] A substitute for copy path?

  • From: Tracy Duffy <tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 13:27:45 -0400

Since we've had no luck in figuring out copy path, can anyone suggest an ap or
a computer trick I can use for getting the track list off a CD or an audio
file? I often share music, and people like to see the track list. Copy path
would copy the text of the track list to the clipboard so you could paste it
into an email or text file. Any ideas? Thanks.

Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not get bent out of shape.
tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx