[mac4theblind] Re: A few baffling questions

  • From: "Christopher-Mark Gilland" <cgilland1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 15:58:46 -0500

Oh, someone told me it wasn't free.

Whoops?

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Panarese" <jpanarese@xxxxxx>
To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2011 3:19 PM
Subject: [mac4theblind] Re: A few baffling questions

As far as I know, the VoiceOver selection still works in Safari. I've used it several times in Lion.

  Lightning is free.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT

On Dec 17, 2011, at 3:09 PM, Christopher-Mark Gilland wrote:

yeah, that's pretty much what I do, but I still! am curious what on earth I'm doing wrong with the vo+return command. Does it not work anymore like it used to?

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah Alawami" <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>