[m-w] Re: Thank you notes

  • From: Karen Stone <stoney19018@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Family <m-w@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 11:08:47 -0600

I am pretty sure it is just the flower people, also.

I have already sent out the one for SBS (Structured Broadband Services)

Paula's email is : paulahaynie@xxxxxxx but I do not have her physical address

I also, unfortunately, do not have a clue about the 2nd closet plant - sorry

> Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 10:21:43 -0600
> Subject: [m-w] Thank you notes
> From: kathi.pieper@xxxxxxxxx
> To: m-w@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Hello! So I went breezing off with notes and names to write the Thank
> you notes and it turns out that I have a couple of questions. First,
> do I compose a note for all who attended or is it for ones who sent
> flowers (I'm thinking it is for the flowers)?
>
> Second, if you guys could furnish me with the addresses of the people
> below, I will get their cards out this weekend.
>
> Structured Broadband Services, Inc
>
> Paula Haynie (email address also if somebody has)
>
> I have addresses for John Martin, James and Mary Neill, and the
> Hubbards. Has anyone remembered who sent the second closet plant?
> One was from the Neills but we couldn't find a card for the second.
>
> Thanks much
>
> Kathi

Windows Live™: Life without walls.