RE: Common FFI declarations

  • From: William Adams <william_a_adams@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 16:55:58 +0000

Hero points for you dude!! As the pharaohs used to say "so let it be written,
so let it be done..." No matter how you did it, now there it is. Funny thing
is, now that it's in this form, it would be fairly straight forward to
reconstruct a .idl file from this description :-) You've just saved me tens of
tedious hours of work, and made these fun interfaces available to the masses.
This should definitely go into the Windows ffi library.  -- William

- Shaping clay is easier than digging it out of the ground.

http://williamaadams.wordpress.com
http://www.thingiverse.com/WilliamAAdams
https://github.com/Wiladams