Re: [ANN] Sci-1.0-beta1

  • From: "M. Edward (Ed) Borasky" <znmeb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 13:44:09 -0700

Nice! I don't see why you'd need a separate Lua time series library if
you can call out to an Rserve with the "Time Series" task view
installed. I'm mostly an R (and Perl) programmer these days. I'm
learning Lua mostly because it's how Redis 2.6 does scripting. A
combination of Lua, R and Redis (with the 'rredis' package) seems like
a powerful set of tools.