Re: [ANN] Looking for new LuaJIT maintainers

  • From: Geoff Leyland <geoff_leyland@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 22:17:52 +1200

Hi Mike,

On 1/08/2015, at 1:49 am, Mike Pall <mike-1507@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It has been almost 10 years since the first public release of LuaJIT.
It's time for me to move on.

Thank you for all your work on LuaJIT. It’s been a great tool (and a secret
weapon) for me for several years now.

If you would like to help shape the future of LuaJIT as part of a team
of maintainers, please apply here on the mailing list. Thank you!

Please count me in on this. Like Vyacheslav, my first reaction is that perhaps
I could help drag the publishable bits of the test suite into the light of day.

Warm Regards,
Geoff