Re: [ANN] Looking for new LuaJIT maintainers

  • From: Niklas Frykholm <niklas.frykholm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 07:56:23 +0200

Thank you so much Mike for all your hard work and dedication!

I have been using LuaJIT for many years now as a fundamental building
block of our data-driven game engine. In addition to being one of the
fastest JITs _and_ VMs of any langauge it is also the best managed
third-party library I have ever used. The support has been nothing
but exceptional. I think all bugs I have reported have been fixed
in less than a day.

And all this done by just one person. You are awesome, in the true
meaning of the word, and a tough act to follow.

// Niklas