[lit-ideas] Re: well, it's heating up....

  • From: Eric <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 00:42:01 -0500

Really amusing, isn't it?

Yeah it's still a hoot to me, big guy. Psychos holding university seminars on suicide bombing techniques just gives me the giggles. Especially when they threaten our "sensitive spots."

Part of it is the contrast between their university system and ours. Their seminar has to be approved by the regular police, the political police, the religious police, and finally the ruling council, which created it in the first place.

I'm tired of giving dictatorships a break. They're absurd. They deserve derision. You should learn more about the Islamic Republic's "callous disregard for human life and the consequences of a war," before you seek to strip me of my right to find hilarity where it is evident.