[lit-ideas] Re: web bugs

  • From: "Simon Ward" <sedward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 02:16:07 -0000

"Does anybody else know if spammers actually try to do something like this in email?"

No, but they will now John.

Which is just great isn't it. I mean typical, get on an e-mail list and someone gives the game away...

[cue extensive riff on theme of e-mail spamming]

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Wager" <john.wager1@xxxxxxxxxxx>