[lit-ideas] Re: untestable proposition of the day

  • From: Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 19:49:48 EDT

Well, my son, who [theoretically] understands Time...says that make  sense.
I, however, wonder if it is not more true that Time is like  thinking about
itself...

We had quite the discussion on the way to the gathering of the Scouts for
the FIshing/Swimming campout.  (I am waiting for Johnny C to get home so as  to
take him up there...If there is anyone who understands the issues of Parents
Working Too Late To Get One There On Time...it would be those in my
household. Glad I got a map, though. Still, I was planning on going up  until
tomorrow
when the football players who have practice tonight can  go...partly because I
like a party and it really is a party sometimes. I never  ever would have
imagined...me who typically thought that the ideal camping was  at the Holiday
Inn. My friends still laugh at me...  Still, it is  mostly because I want to
fish. After all, I swam today. Which was so  fun. I wish I could swim
everyday...<sigh> Life is grand when one can be  in or near the water, I think.)

Does thinking about Light make Time feel grand or sad?

Glad to be thinking about Anything At All testable or not,
Marlena in Missouri