[lit-ideas] Re: the first lines are the argument referred by

  • From: Ursula Stange <ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 15:39:56 -0400

Lordy, Julie.  I haven't thought about Woof N Proof in a quarter century.  We
used to have one in the late sixties.  I think we gave it to my daughter in the
late eighties.   Dark blue plastic sleeve, I seem to remember...

When I was in Teacher's College (late eighties), we had an assignment to keep a
journal about teaching someone something.  I taught my daughter Venn Diagrams
and Truth Tables (she was 11 or so) and she loved it.   She's now a
mathematician teaching at Stanford, but I'm not sure I could explain either of
them adequately any more...well, maybe the Venn Diagrams...

Sent from my kitchen...