[lit-ideas] Re: speaking of libraries in the United States of Earth

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 14:55:29 -0500

Ha!  I get annoyed with Andy when he Eeyores the human race, never occurred to
me that people probably get annoyed with me when I berate America.  Sorry,
gang, it's not any of you I'm responding to.  It's the Lynne Cheney's and Ann
Coulters and Newt Gingriches of the world I'm shouting back at.  Those who
would tout our virtures to excuse our vices.

Mike Geary
      From: Mike Geary <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>