[lit-ideas] Re: something illegal for free

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 01:49:59 EDT

Hello  Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx,
In reference to your  comment:

Someone should ask why so many Americans  want and
need to sleepwalk through their lives.
Ursula

Pain

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] something illegal for
free  Date: 5/3/06 9:43:49 A.M. Central Daylight Time  From:
_Ursula@xxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The main problem, seems to me, is not the access  to drugs.  It's the
desire and need.   Someone should ask why  so many Americans want and