[lit-ideas] something illegal for free

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 10:40:09 -0400

The main problem, seems to me, is not the access to drugs. It's the desire and need. Someone should ask why so many Americans want and need to sleepwalk through their lives. Ursula

eternitytime1@xxxxxxx wrote:

And, yes--that piece on Mexico legalizing the drug trade in their midst is fascinating as we see so many children in this area being affected by being in meth families and how so many strategies to reduce access for its creation are now to be rendered null and void of any real impact... Oh, well. Best,
Marlena