[lit-ideas] Re: more disclosure

  • From: Michael Chase <goya@xxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 08:16:27 +0100

Le 7 déc. 05, à 21:49, Eric Yost a écrit :

Will fess up to some good fortune. Have gone from nerve-racking
poverty and dismissive treatment to a wealth of assignments.

M.C. Congratulations. My faith in the Big Apple's good judgment is restored.

Am now officially signed on with Penguin-Putnam Books as an author (will
disclose title after the book comes out next November) and
secured an ongoing freelance copy editing contract with Random
House. Just when I was ready to hate NYC and move,
the gates open, and sunlight pours down upon me.

M.C. Lucky so-and-so. Here in Paris it's pouring rain (Castigo de Dios, as my mother-in-law would say).

Unlike other writing, I have no nom-de-nom for this book project. Am using Eric.

M.C. Hasn't that one been done?

Michael Chase
(goya@xxxxxxxxxxx)
CNRS UPR 76