[lit-ideas] Re: lit-ideas The Shadow Scholar

  • From: John McCreery <john.mccreery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 13:08:44 +0900

Cheating is at least as old as homo sapiens. That said, the kind of service
described in this piece is heavily dependent on the Internet and the sources
to which the author turns for quick and dirty research were not invented
until the late 1990s (Wiki in 1995, Google in 1996).

John

--
John McCreery
The Word Works, Ltd., Yokohama, JAPAN