[lit-ideas] Re: in solidarity...

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 09:10:25 -0500

I sent this email a few minutes ago, but ecartis queried some of the text (I know others have had this problem, but forgot about it), so I'm adding some lines up here so it will ignore the command sounding non-commands.

"Under a government which [unsubs] unjustly, the true place for a just man is also [unsubbed].
Anyone know how to unsub from Theoria? I've been lurking in digest mode and can't find any information.
Ursula
being over-dramatic but...

Mike Geary wrote:

I've been kicked off Theoria!!! Ha!
This from Larry Kramer: "Your last tantrum broke this camel's back. You have been unsubbed.

LJK"
And all because I wrote this:
Delia:
>>The reason I came to like Bush is that he is not a racist.
He is much more a humanist than arrogant leftists who think of people as stupids. <<
No, Bush is no racist. He's just a corrupt, greed-driven, sexist, war-mongering, dimwitted, fascist motherfucker. He's the single worst thing that's ever happened to this country and probably the majority of the voting public surport him because they perceive that he supports their greed-driven, anti-social, ignore social injustices and inequities, fascistic, McMasion life-styles. Such is life in America.
As I've asked before, Are all Republicans evil or just the white, Christian ones?
Mike Geary
Memphis
OK, maybe I deserved to kicked off : ) I'm glad Larry proved my point though. Mike Geary