[lit-ideas] Re: iGod

  • From: "Simon Ward" <sedward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 23:09:05 +0100

I dared to mention God in my first blanket e-mail to Walkhampton Cricketers.
The very next day I received a reply from a local Christian who demanded that I
not mention God in any future e-mails to the team. Naturally I apologised and
agreed with him that I'd leave Him out of it.

In my next e-mail, just to be politically correct about the whole thing, I
announced that I would not be referring to any supernatural deities at all.
Fortunately, I told them all, I was in touch with a local hedge witch who would
be consulting on the weather.

Is it just coincidence that we've had the worst Summer on record?

Simon
Village Pagan