[lit-ideas] Re: health care

  • From: Judy Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 20:03:13 +0000

Thursday, November 25, 2004, 3:25:24 PM, Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx wrote:

   And, are
Eac> the lines/waiting lists long?  (that's the  rumour here

it would be -- there's the same rumour about the UK. The answer? In West
Yorkshire and my part of North Yorkshire,  there are in effect no waiting
lists. In Wales, the waiting lists are appalling. So I'm keeping the private
insurance that pays out if there's more than a 6-week wait for an NHS hospital
appointment, though I'm annoyed by the cost, doubled because I lost my
no-claims bonus.

--
 Judy Evans, Cardiff, UK
mailto:judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx