[lit-ideas] Re: gmail

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 20:23:14 +0100

I'd forgotten.  I have Eudora (paid version) but gave it up.  I
couldn't get it to download mail (!); the tech support people
there said I must have entered the settings wrongly.  Etc. etc..
I finally found out by pure chance that there was a clash with
Norton AV and firewall; that these were *known issues*, and that,
well, tough...

I no longer use Norton (I use free AV and firewall software) but
have not bothered with Eudora since.

(iGoogle? -- I'm googling that now..)

Judy Evans, Cardiff, UK