[lit-ideas] Re: fiction or non

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 19:40:57 -0500

Has anyone else noticed the 'feminization' of Andy?
Just that tiny bit more playfulness....
I've kept this email in abeyance for 5 minutes -- not sure I like the conflation (or implied exclusivity) of feminine and playful...
so many of you guys are so wonderfully playful. But there is something different -- something that keeps reminding me that Andy is now female. I'm wondering if Andy notices...
Ursula