[lit-ideas] Re: fiction or non

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 09:44:30 -0500

PS: "fractured thoughts of a bitter, angry, addicted, addled, sensitive, intelligent man (yes, Andy there are some of us)"

AA: I never doubted it for a minute. I think an argument could be made that addicts might be the most sensitive people. Being sensitive needs to be blunted sometimes.

This is the truest thing Andy's every said.

Too bad addictions are so damaging.

It really is too bad.

Another of God's little jokes.

and so expensive. (another of Government's little jokes)

We need a daily flip calendar for each of God's little jokes.

Flip Calendars are themselves one of the little jokes.

flipping out daily,
paul

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx