[lit-ideas] Re: fiction or non

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 08:29:10 -0500

Now it's my turn to say I don't know what you're going on about.  What is
that you would have known before either your husband or your son?  I want
to guess that it's my misspelling of that godforsaken team Manchester
United.  That's a big deal.  Why don't we talk about the soccer team
Chelsea, specifically about Abramovich, the Russian oligarch who bought
them.  He did it about the time Andy signed on.  I used to read it on
BBCRussian.com when that website was my home page.  Now Dell's new
computers are set so that only Dell comes up.  I can't set it for anything
else.  Maybe it's me.  I guess I should call Dell.  But I still don't know
what you're talking about.