[lit-ideas] Re: fiction or non

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 23:08:14 -0500

Maybe someone is...and we don't know...

In what way was Andy 'off'?
He was curmudgeonly and opinionated and he seemed to have a lot of time on his hands.
Sounds like a lot of men I know...

And do tell us (me) what working at being 'masculine' feels like. Did you have to wear a hard hat? Did you have to wear blinders (might explain some of Andy's attitudes...)? Just kidding, guys...(yeah right).

On a slightly (very slightly) more serious note, isn't it odd that it's acceptable for little girls to be tomboys but utterly unacceptable for little boys to play at being girls. Who makes these things up, anyway?
Ursula (feeling curmudgeonly herself)
in North Bay