[lit-ideas] Re: "education"

  • From: "carol kirschenbaum" <cskir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 09:45:19 -0800

Julie, it's obvious that this textbook was intended for multicultural
awareness, not merely for use in language arts. The school system wants your
daughter to be wary of mocking rats and performing fleas, two overlooked but
growing minority groups in the U.S.
Best,
Carol, in the land of pollen and polygamy