[lit-ideas] Re: doubly disturbing headline of the day

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 16:34:25 -0500

>I agree with Paul that the particular response he noted is disturbing but I
>think the response also hints at something better.  I appreciate that Paul
>probably disagrees with me on this.

I am perplexed, not [just] because they were disturbed for the reasons I've
illuminated, but because they specifically noted that they were NOT
disturbed at the actions as actions against the Palestinian man. I am
curious as to know what the "something better' is that the response DOES
hint at, other than another far-removed opportunity seized upon to 'get the
message out'. Perhaps THAT is your point.

Paul

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx
Kingsville, ON, Canada