[lit-ideas] Re: double doubly disturbing headline of the day

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 20:42:41 +0000 (GMT)

 --- Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I totally agree.

This I read after I last posted and will say no more for now.

A double doubly disturbing headline, however, perhaps less serious, perhaps
not..

"Paisley outraged Sinn Fein in recent days by saying the IRA should "wear
sackcloth and ashes... until the sackcloth and ashes wear out" as penance for
the province's past troubles."

So we wants to see their naked arse, does he?

Donal

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com