[lit-ideas] Re: constittional rights

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 14:45:07 +0000 (GMT)

> When I was in the 7th grade, we guys used to have contests
> to see who could
> shoot the farthest, but I won't go into that for
> Phil's sake.

When I was in the 7th grade, a girl who used to be at our school was shot  down
by the SAS as one of the Gilbraltar Three. She was on active service with her
IRA ASU at the time. My best friend's brother was executed by the IRA as an
informer. The brother of another close friend was killed when he accepted a
lift to work from a member of the INLA on the day another group of INLA were to
assasinate the driver as part of an internal feud.

Donal
From a land where there was no constittional right to carry AK47s
But some people carried them anyway

Not happy with your email address?.
Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at
Yahoo! http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/ymail/new.html