[lit-ideas] Re: comments the DEMs must defend

  • From: "Simon Ward" <sedward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 00:58:39 -0000

Seems you're determined to swing the discussion to where you want it. Does that mean you're having trouble with the parts you're ignoring? Or perhaps you're just projecting your own insecurities. As Judy has said, Europeans are well aware of the propensity for Governments to lie. How about you?

Let me ask you again: do you believe that Bush's concern for the Iraqi people under Saddam played a substantive part in the decision to invade? Or perhaps more pertinent: do you believe that Bush, even before 9/11, had it in mind to invade Iraq?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric" <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>