[lit-ideas] Re: comments the DEMs must defend

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 07:45:51 -0800

I'm citing the person being accused of wrong doing as a source.

The person being interviewed by Chris Wallace, the person being accused of
wrong doing by the Defense Department Inspector General explains his
actions.

The question of whether CIA information can be relied upon is a valid one.
The CIA was eviscerated after it was deemed by many to be no longer
necessary after the fall of the Soviet Union.  They had no assets on the
ground and the information that you love to say was a Bush lie was produced
as a result of their inadequacies.  It isn't as though the CIA had a lock on
the truth and no one else's opinion was valid.

Lawrence