[lit-ideas] Re: airline travel question

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 19:05:26 -0500

> Expedient actually has the best one-way fares this time (couldn't find
> anything WA to MO at Alaska's site).  Thanks everyone.

One way!!???!!!  Are you crazy????  That's the first tip-off that you're a
terrorist.  You'll be flying one way to Guantanamo for sure.  Of course, you
could send the kids one way by themselves.  Give you a long vacation.

Mike Geary
usually subject to an extra search -- wonder what profile I fit under
Memphis