[lit-ideas] Re: airline travel question

  • From: JulieReneB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 19:03:49 EDT

Expedient actually has the best one-way fares this time (couldn't find
anything WA to MO at Alaska's site).  Thanks everyone.

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: airline travel
question  Date: 8/1/2004 5:03:31 PM Central Daylight Time  From:
_Robert.Paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:Robert.Paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:
>Southwest Airlines has a very good  website.<

Could be. But I'd rather fly the old Sovoflot than their  cattle cars. I'm
sure
some people have had good experiences with them, but I  never have. Crowded,
noisy, no service (well, they advertise that, don't  they?) no reserved seats,
flight attendants who are auditioning to be  stand-up comics.

Alaska is dirt cheap from their own website up and down  the coast. Don't know
about their flights  east.

RPP