[lit-ideas] Re: a question about Dylan

  • From: Robert.Paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Robert Paul)
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 15 Dec 2004 19:02:57 PST

I've had a week to mull this over and my new guess is that it is false to
suggest that Robert Paul "doesn't really like Dylan or his work and that
explains his 'depreciation' of the interview as not interesting."

Is this right?
Well, part of it is right. For the rest--that you took a week to think it over,
etc.--we have only your word. However, with me your word is as good as your
bond. (Of course I really have no idea what _that_ means.)

Robert Paul
The Reed Institute

hypnopothesis = an firm opinion arrived at while asleep