[lit-ideas] Re: a million little pieces

Wow.  I think humankind is the dregs but I would never say anything like
this.  An addict and an overachiever are flip sides of the same coin.  Both
are medicating their psychic pain.  If you want to talk about low self
esteem, I refer you to Bill Buckley, John Berryman, George Bush, Elizabeth
Taylor and a whole lot of others, as in like just about everybody.